September 15, 2017
Dragon Fruit Salad
Salads are cool and refreshing, and after a big convention…who doesn’t need to be refreshed? When we got back from GenCon, we were excited to talk about all the games we saw and played. Of course we ate a lot of food there too…but we didn’t make any of it. So, we picked a few recipes with a common theme – dragon fruit – because GenCon always uses images of a dragon. It’s kind of their mascot.
If you make this salad, let us know what you think about it! Post pictures to social media and tag us!
- 1/2 pint Blueberries
- 1 dragon fruit, white
- 1 kiwi
- 1 Mandarin orange
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- Peel and cut up one ripe red dragon fruit bite size cubes.
- Peel and segment one ripe mandarin orange.
- Squeeze lime juice, or use lime juice already squeezed from store
- Peel and cube one kiwi into bite size cubes.
- Mix all ingredients in kosher salt.
- Refrigerate for ten minutes and serve.