May 10, 2017
Eat Chit & Dice – Episode 8 – Game Con Primer
We talk about some DO’S and DON’TSES for board game conventions. And also life in general. Plus Jondi actually made recipes.
XYbrid Pre-Order if you missed the Kickstarter – https://bored-leisure-co.myshopify.com/
- 3 cups Corn Chex
- 3 cups Rice Chex
- 3 cups Wheat Chex
- 3 cups Multi-Grain Cheerios
- 1 cup Salted peanuts
- 1.5 cups Salted pretzel sticks
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 4 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp Seasoned salt
- 1/8 tsp Garlic powder
- In a large bowl, combine Corn Chex, Rice Chex, Wheat Chex, Cheerios, Peanuts and Pretzels
- In a small bowl, combine Olive Oil, Worcestershire Sauce, Seasoned Salt and Garlic Powder.
- Pour olive oil mixture over cereal mixture and toss to coat.
- Spread mix to two 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 250 degrees for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Cool completely on wire cooling racks and store in airtight container.
- 5 cups Cheerios
- 5 cups Corn Chex
- 2 cups Salted peanuts
- 1 lbs Chocolate M&Ms
- 10 oz mini pretzels
- 24 oz white chocolate
- 3 tsp canola oil
- In a large bowl, combine the Cheerios, Corn Chex, Salted Peanuts, M&M's and Mini Pretzels. Set aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, heat 2 packages (12 ounces each) of White Chocolate Baking Chips and Canola Oil at 70% Power for one minute, stirring once. Microwave on High for 5 seconds, or until smooth.
- Pour melted white chocolate over cereal mixture. Mix well.
- Spread onto 3 wax paper-lined baking sheets. Let Cool. Break apart. Store in airtight container.